Monday, October 3, 2016

Wow..

I haven't posted in over a year.. I can't believe it. This past year has been a tough one, but I wouldn't have changed anything. Since the death of my best friend, I have been trying to put my life back together. Knowing April, I know that I need to live life to the fullest. I have been trying to hard to do just that, and it still breaks my heart that she isn't here living it with me. Your presence is always known.. especially when I'm having a rough day. 

The person I am today, is because of her. I have brought my self out, even though I can still be pretty shy. Trying new things, going places, and even working my butt off to try to earn the position I would like to. With the support of you, my family and my friends I know that I can do it. Our dream to open a center is still there.. even though school is pretty rocky right now.. I'm going to get there.. no matter how long it takes me. 

In the past month.. my life is starting to feel like it is going downhill again. My heart is all over the place, because I care way too much. One of the people that means the most to me is sick once again.. My grandmother.. my inspiration.. my fighter.. her cancer is back once again.. and it breaks my heart. She has been fighting so much. My emotions are every where right now.. I don't even know what to say or do anymore about it. 

Prayers for her please... to give her strength when she is weak <3

No comments:

Post a Comment