The last two weeks have been pretty crazy. Midterm week at school..preparing to be gone at work..grandmas first two weeks of treatment..and my best friends wedding.
While being home, I learned a lot about myself. A friend of mine, told me some words that were very difficult to hear, but something I really needed to hear.
That friend told me.... "Brittany, you need to work on you. Your self confidence, who you are, and what you feel." As hard as this was to hear, it was needed.
Yes, I've admitted to struggling with depression, and yes it doesn't help with my self confidence.
This entire week, my mind has been racing, and feeling like I ruined the best thing to happen to me in awhile. But this is what I do, I question everything I do, over think, and just worry I'm going something wrong.
This is where I need to work on myself... to prove to myself I'm doing things just fine.
Even though it may take me weeks, months or even years to figure out.. it needs to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment