You know, life can be difficult sometimes. Sometimes, I might not always feel like I am important enough, lovable to even pretty.
My self-confidence isn't the greatest.. but is anybodies?
I try so hard to love myself, but I feel like I always do something wrong.. but at the same time I know I know I'm doing the right think.
I was watching a show one night and these lyrics stood out to me..
"What can you do when your good isn’t good enough? And all
that you touch tumbles down. Oh, my best intentions keep making a mess of
things, I just wanna fix it somehow. But how many times will it take? To get it
right,,,,"
These words.. make me question my choices in life... all the time. My love for people.. the way I care.. help.. and do what I can for them.. I feel like it's never enough..
but honestly.. is it?... or am I just going crazy..
No comments:
Post a Comment