Monday, November 16, 2015

Life




This past year has been one that I would have never thought would exist. I need to be open with this and get it all out. Being adventurous is not something I'm wonderful at; well I took a risk anyways. A relationship that ended badly reformed. Me being me, I got attached quickly, like nothing ever happened before. Everything was going great, but then just like that it went down hill quickly. First off, I went home for three weeks with surgery and recovering... then depression hit me. Being alone everyday for three weeks doing nothing, but sitting around and watching Netflix. Well things weren't going well with the boy either, since he was going through his own things back home too. By the time I made it back to work, and life... I didn't know where I stood in anything. 
Depression hit harder, when I broke it off... when I was tired of being hurt.. and not being able to talk to the person that I loved the most. The summer was the hardest, moving, losing of friend to rudeness and disrespect, but becoming closer with another friend who became one of the best friends a girl could have.

This friend helped me through everything. Since we worked together, we talked everyday. She brightened my days, helped me get through, and showed me how to live life to the fullest. From our morning conversations, margarita nights, tea nights, four-wheeling adeventures and so much more I don't know what I would do without you.


Sitting at home one weekend, and I find out a friend from high school passed away in a car accident back home. That friend was the one there for me in a heart beat, especially since I couldn't make it home for the funeral.

Well... then I received a call that I will replay in my head for the rest of my life...

 Sunday of August 9th.. 
I lost my best friend...my coworker...my sunshine. 

No words can describe how I felt that day...
a part of my heart died with you.

Depression set in even more than it was before..
As much as I don't want it there.. it's there.
You showed me how to life live to the fullest.
You taught me how to love life.
You taught me that no matter how I am feeling a smile will always come out.

I miss you so so so much sunshine, you have no idea. 
Someday when I see you again, we can go on another four wheeling adventure
so I can hear all about your future plans in Heaven. 

I love you to Heaven and back. 
Please help me through this difficult time in my life.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment